Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Molly at Charlotte Russe

Damn, Charlotte. We thought that since you are a San Diego company, you would want to help out a fellow San Diego enterprise while getting free publicity in the process. Guess not.
Luckily, we snapped two photos before you could stop us! Hit it Molly!

Outfit #1:
This simple black crop shirt goes over the Om shirt very well. I didn't think it would work, but I was pleasantly surprised! It makes me think of the Destiny's Child "8 Days of Christmas" when Beyonce says "a crop jacket with dirty denim jeans." These jeans are NOT dirty denim. It's not 2001 anymore!
Black crop shirt: $14 (on sale)


Outfit #2:
It's hard to see, but this micro-hoodie has sparkles! It's very sparkly! I loved it. Molly was about to give me a hood-up pose, but the manager intercepted!
Black sparkly hoodie: $17.99
The trip was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Striped shirts said...

Great collection of pieces. Love the striped top a couple down from top. I own so many like it and my wardrobe is full of striped shirts and jumpers.